Articles not indexed by Google? Here’s how to get your website indexed quickly by Google. By using this method, you can easily index Google articles quickly.
If you have the same problem, this is a solution for how to get website articles indexed by Google quickly without backlinks because most of the blogger’s problems are with the length of time Google indexes websites or articles.
For bloggers whose website or blog articles are not indexed by Google, this might be a solution that you can apply to your WordPress blog site.
So that the website is quickly indexed by Google, this tutorial will help you to quickly get your website articles indexed by Google without backlinks and follow these steps.
Ways to Get Your Website Indexed Quickly by Google
There are several things you can do to get your website indexed by Google quickly:
- Create a catchy and descriptive title: A catchy and descriptive title will help search engines find and index your article. Make sure the title clearly describes the contents of the article and uses relevant keywords.
- Use the right keywords: Use relevant keywords in your title, sub-heading and text of your article. This will help search engines find and index your articles more easily.
- Include meta description: Meta description is a short description of the article that appears in search results. Include a meta description that clearly describes the content of the article and uses relevant keywords.
- Use proper tags: Tags are labels added to articles to help search engines find and index your articles. Use relevant and descriptive tags to help search engines find your articles.
- Include links to your articles: Include links to your articles on other websites or on social media platforms. This will help search engines find and index your articles.
And you need to know that you must have registered your Blog Website with Google Webmaster first because how to make a blog indexed on Google must have registered your blog with the webmaster.
How to Make SEO Friendly Articles
How to get articles indexed quickly by Google, making SEO articles is a way that SEO experts usually do using SEO articles.
How to make SEO articles has been discussed in the previous tutorial, creating SEO articles is a way to get Google indexed website articles quickly without backlinks. SEO articles have strength in their content, so without the need for backlinks, SEO articles can already get a ranking on the SERP.
What is Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Tools is a free service provided by Google to help webmasters or website owners manage and improve the quality of their websites.
This service provides a variety of features and tools that can help webmasters analyze website traffic, understand how search engines find and index pages on their website, and identify problems that may exist with their website.
By using Google Webmaster Tools, webmasters can fix existing problems on their website and improve their website’s performance in search engines by becoming a solution to get Google indexed quickly.
How to Register Google Webmasters
To register your website in Google Webmaster Tools, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Webmaster Tools website at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home .
- Click the “Add website” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your website URL and click the “Add website” button.
- Once your website has been successfully added, you will be asked to confirm that you are the owner of the website. There are several ways to confirm website ownership, including adding a verification code to your website page or uploading a verification file to your website server.
- After confirming ownership of the website, you can access all the features and tools available in Google Webmaster Tools. If you have a question or need help, you can visit the Help page on the Google Webmaster Tools website to find answers or contact Google’s support team.
If you have registered your website with the Webmaster, before you can do the indexing of articles to Google, first check How to Get Google Indexed Website Articles Quickly Without Backlinks by following the following process:
Submit Sitemap to Google Search Console
To submit a sitemap to Google Search Console, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Search Console website at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home .
- Sign in with your Google account that was used to register your website.
- Click the website that you want to submit a sitemap to.
- Click the “Sitemap” button in the menu on the left.
- Click the “Add Sitemap” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your sitemap URL and click the “Submit Sitemap” button.
- Once the sitemap has been successfully submitted, you will be able to see the number of pages that have been indexed and any possible issues with the sitemap on the “Sitemap” page in Google Search Console. If you encounter a problem or need help, you can visit the Help page on the Google Search Console website to find answers or contact Google’s support team.
How to Get Google Indexed Website Articles Quickly Without Backlinks
Now is the time to index the articles, how to get Google indexed website articles quickly without backlinks can be done very easily.
In order for the website to be indexed by Google quickly, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Search Console website.
- Enter the article link in this column.
- Then press enter and wait for the data retrieval process to the Webmaster.
- If a page like the one below appears, click Test Live URL .
- If the Test Live URL process is complete, it will look like this:
- If the article looks like the one above, then click Request Indexing , after which the Google Robot will immediately index your article.
The tutorial on how to get website articles indexed by Google has ended here, so this is useful for bloggers who have problems with articles that are hard to index. Hopefully this method can help solve the problem that occurs.