Website Visibility is how easily your website is found by search engines like Google or Bing when readers search for information about the topics covered on your website.
The higher your Website Visibility, the higher the chances that your website will appear on the first page of search engine search results, so that more readers will visit your website.
There are several factors that can affect Website Visibility, such as content quality, URL structure, number of backlinks, and page loading speed .
Website Visibility Function
The main function of Website Visibility is to increase traffic or the number of visitors visiting your website.
The higher your website’s Visibility in search engines, the higher the chances that your website will appear on the first page of search results, so that more readers will visit your website.
Thus, Website Visibility can help you increase brand awareness or your company’s image in the eyes of readers, as well as increase potential revenue from advertising or selling the products you offer through your website .
Increase Website Visibility in Search Engines
There are several ways you can increase your website’s visibility in search engines, such as:
- Using the right keywords in the title, description and content of the articles on your website. That way, it will be easier for search engines to find and index your website when readers are looking for information on the topics you cover.
- Make good SEO articles so that they are easy for visitors to read and one of these factors can also increase ranking in the SERP
- Adding “description” and “keywords” meta tags on the main page of your website. These meta tags will help search engines understand what is on your website, so that your website will be more easily found by readers who are looking for information about the topics you cover.
- Use URLs that are descriptive and contain keywords. That way, it will be easier for search engines to index and find the pages on your website.
- Increase backlinks to your website from other websites that are trusted and have a good reputation in the eyes of search engines. That way, search engines will assume that your website is a source of quality information and provides added value for readers.
- Optimizing website loading speed. Search engines like Google consider page loading speed as one of the important factors in determining the ranking of websites in search results. By speeding up and optimizing page loading on your website, you can increase your website’s visibility in search engines.